Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Menuju 2017

Well, the end of the year is finally days ahead. I am grateful that I am having fun with my life. I am walking hand in hand with God, over the smooth, rough, windy  and bumpy road of mine.

I am glad that in this Advent session, I have taken some time to the stillness which I can see clearly, to reflect and to embrace myself more. I do grateful that I see myself as a learner. I did many mistakes. I am a sloppy one, who like to leave things as it is. Not to mention my selfiness and annoyance that may hurt the man, plant and animals and the Earth.

I really do hope that all of you guys have really good reflection so we can walk together for the better of our selves in 2017.

1 comment:

  1. 2016 tahun paling buerat dalam kehidupan gue kyanya. Banyak pelajaran buat menghadapi 2017 sepertinya. :)

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih sudah dibaca,semoga bermanfaat. Silakan menuliskan komentar Anda. Terima Kasih