Skip to main content

Mirror of the year

This year not run as I want but of  course I have learnt so much about everything around myself, the confidence, the success as well as the failure. This three parts of my life become one of my blessed experience so far. I am in the middle of my twenties, the age that all called as mature. How grateful for that. Too many things to be improved as a pragmatist and a real human being. 

I am a shy one, sometimes but the fact that I am not interested with what I called silly conversation makes me the one who look shy. Hell yeah, that is not good sometimes. I mean people will more recognize you if you be a source of everything, an informant  apart from the fact that is true or just gossip. But  I am not interested doing the kind of  chit chat, I just shut my mouth up for the things I have known. Better look like you know nothing, of course it depends on the case. The important one or just the silly topic to look like have a great conversation. All I want to say here is as a human being, I must change myself to be better person, a chit chat may a start to a good connection and not only means you "kepo" but at the same time it means you care. God has taught us to be a care person for each other in our neighborhood, work and  relationship but I must remember, don't look like "kepo".  I had fun weekend a week ago and I heard my friend said that she just tired of being "actress" in her workplace, so tired to act. The lesson is be confident with who I am without counting how many people will recognize it as what we unexpected. 

I am so blessed with the job I've gotten so far, I have worked as a team and have experienced  different character of managers, two expats , the one who hired me was a British and now I am getting used with the new one, Indian.  I am so grateful that I can help my brother and I wish I can till he graduate. Now I am preparing for my life, big decision ahead with all the passion lie on my heart. I wanna choose something important after this year. My dream as a master student still in mind, now I am still in recollecting my spirit to reapply all scholarship applications again. I was failed this year but I will reapply again for the next year. It is all about how struggle you are, Rosa. The good thing is I am getting used to learn English as much as I can. My TOEFL score must better in 2014 to reapply. I wish I can. 

Last but not least, God has planned everything in his hand, my life, your life and the others. Keep praying and working with His hand around. 

In the end of the year
A self reflection 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cita-cita menjadi seorang dosen

Masih setengah jalan menuju profesi yang dicita-citakan. Sejak kecil, saya ingin berprofesi menjadi seorang guru. Lebih tepatnya guru di desa terpencil. Seorang saudara sepupu saya, ka Servulus Ndoa, tahu sekali cita-cita saya ini. LOL. Kemudian dalam perjalananannya, saya lebih memilih untuk menjadi seorang dosen. Saya tahu tidak mudah dan tidak asal saja menjadi dosen. Komitmen dan dedikasi sepenuh hati. Aissshh, semoga semeste mendukung keinginan anak baru  kemaren sore ini. Tentu jalannya tidak semulus jalan tol.. Bukan seorang  dengan predikat  cum laude, banyak yang harus terus dipelajari, digali, didalami dan dikembangkan (#Tsahhhh, biar kekinian) Banyak hal yang saya persiapkan. Mulai dari otodidak belajar TOEFL selama liburan dan ketika menganggur dan apply-apply beasiswa S2. Terus, aktif menulis remah-reman dalam bahasa Inggris. Maklum edisi belajar, mulai dari update post bbm, twitter, fb, dan blog. Maaf banget buat yang merasa terganggu, alhasil harus nerimo kalau d

Sahabat

 karena lembar demi lembar kisah hidupku, kutulis bersamamu, sahabat... Persahabatan itu memang selalu ada dalam suka dan duka. Ketika kita susah dan butuh dukungan maka mereka menjadi sumber inspirasi kita. Entah dengan bawelnya mereka menunjukan perhatian atau dengan cueknya pun mereka memberi arti tersendiri bagi kita. Sahabat selalu menunjukan cara masing-masing untuk menunjukan cara betapa pedulinya mereka   kita. Bahkan ketika kita sendiri tidak peduli pada apa yang sedang terjadi pada kita. Masing-masing mereka dengan apa yang ada dalam diri mereka. Saya seorang perantau yang tak benar jika dapat bertahan sendiri tanpa kehadiran sahabat. Sungguh sebuah berkat tak terhingga untuk memiliki sahabat di mana saya dapat menjadi diri saya. Berbagi dan merasakan segala sesuatu bersama terlebih lagi belajar menjalani hidup dalam suatu kesempatan, karena sahabat pun harus merelakan sahabatnya untuk menjalin persahabatan dan mengukir kisah lain. Maka tidak heran jika saya memiliki ba

Happy Birthday, Wig!

Selamat Ulang Tahun,Wig 16 tahun ya, kamu sekarang Ayo mari kita bermimpi dan melakukan lebih banyak! Untuk adik tersayang, Wigbertus Goa Panda "sa mau kau mendapatkan banyak hal yang lebih baik dari saya."