Saturday, December 26, 2015

Good Holiday

I didn't prepare my holiday at the beginning. My friend asked me and my answer was Jakarta and Bogor while honestly it is not my favorite place. I may go there just one day or two to get rid my boredom. Well, sorry for those who longing for long holiday, I have almost 20 days of day off from school and I have no itinerary.

Travelling generally means to me if I am not just travel around, but at least I participate in something like conference, relatives wedding or seminars.

Last night I searched about the possibility of getting summer school scholarship anticipating my next summer holiday. I checked my previous and found one email from my Malaysian friend about one international training in peace in Pati Semarang. I checked the dates, and the good news is I am available on that day.At first, I was disappoint because the registration was closed since November. However I tried to email them and got the good news today. I can participate on the training in 4-9 January 2016.  I have my tickets and I am excited to meet the other participants as well as the facilitators.

I'll talk more about it later. Keep the good feeling and sharing to people around you.



3 comments:

  1. Woah there's also a Malaysian citizens over there ? cool , I'm from Malaysia too , So about "one international training in peace in Pati Semarang" . What's their programmed ? Is it under government or Indonesian N.G.O or joined programmed between N.G.O around the world ?. It looks promising and It's looks fun too because this kind of experienced is once of a life time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for my late reply..I don't know whether there will be a Malaysian too, but O got information from my Malaysian friend.It is under NGO
      http://www.fpt-awp.org/index.php?q=content-about-partners&mp=1067

      Delete

Terima kasih sudah dibaca,semoga bermanfaat. Silakan menuliskan komentar Anda. Terima Kasih